I walk along the route of vastness
Towards the unseen tomorrow
Smiling at the tranquil past
Remembering the close souls
I wonder if I were not me
Would there be the same fortitude
That loiter around my mortality;
I gasp in plenty ambiguity
People change, minds change
They ain't same the next time
But i assure, deal them well
No soul is bad at itself.
I learn to embrace attitude
And get lost in every uniqueness
In the loyal creations, so atypical
Lessons come from every minute.
Towards the unseen tomorrow
Smiling at the tranquil past
Remembering the close souls
I wonder if I were not me
Would there be the same fortitude
That loiter around my mortality;
I gasp in plenty ambiguity
People change, minds change
They ain't same the next time
But i assure, deal them well
No soul is bad at itself.
I learn to embrace attitude
And get lost in every uniqueness
In the loyal creations, so atypical
Lessons come from every minute.
Comments
Post a Comment